Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
With this pogba deal officially done I am hopeful and excited to see if some deals start happening for Everton. Juventas has more than enough money to sign witsel now if they even want him. With the "controversy" of Jose subbing off Mata I would be more than happy to welcome him with open arms. Also from what I have seen from Kone, not our blonde haired wizard Kone, I wouldn't mind a deal to being him here.

If we are able to bring in Mata, witsel, Kone and a class keeper I would be happy with this window.

i know its not the idealized dream of snatching up champions league talents football manager but im keen on the premier league frankenstein approach digging up decent talent if not unremarkable talent to build something formidable

Can count on one and the amount of swap deals I can actually remember, but given the Barnsley cut part of the deal it's actually very canny that we're trying to do it this way. I'd prefer Bony too as I really rate the lad and he's a better footballer than Lukaku in many areas of his game, particularly with back to goal and heading.

Imagine if we tried to get both involved though and it ended up being £10m + Hart and Bony for Stones, poor Barnsley would be in pieces.

Still would need to pay a % of the players book value.

Anyway.

An interesting switch from the Club I feel.

We all wanted them to move on and stop waiting around for names that wouldnt come, so instead it appears as tho they are switching targets to proven Premiership players in order to improve areas we lack.

Still plenty of scope for a few top, top drawer players to come in the midfield area.

I guess we see what it all looks like when the windows over.

Still can't believe we've yet to address the striker problem. We literally have ONE proper striker at the club and we're so reliant on him it's scary.

If he gets injured we're royally screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.