Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose with regards to Bolasie, none of know whether Kev, Del or Aaron have decided to move on? Alternatively, Koeman may have decided he wants to play Del or Kev as a striker?

FM14/15/16 star, goes by the nickname GABIGOL.

For the nickname alone, SIGN HIM UP RONALD
What I don't get is Leicester haven't replaced Walsh yet so who picked this kid out? Are they using Footie Manager as chief scout or if it is someone Walsh earmarked prior to leaving why doesn't he have a pop at getting him now?

What I don't get is Leicester haven't replaced Walsh yet so who picked this kid out? Are they using Footie Manager as chief scout or if it is someone Walsh earmarked prior to leaving why doesn't he have a pop at getting him now?
He's been quite famous as "one for the future" for a few years, even before/during his FM boom, to be fair. Maybe he's matured a bit since then as a player? I dunno, I don't watch him.

Or maybe they are using FM as a scout. Did't we get Fellaini like that as well?

In defence of niasse-i hope we loan and not sell him. I think we didn't give him a chance-he was let on in last moments of games and of course ran around like a maniac trying his best to make an impression . Give him a few more full games in the PL and I think 50/50 he may turn out to be a not bad striker.

°jumps out of window and legs it down street`

Maybe walsh had to hand over his list when he left.

I think you will see Bony signed before the weekend. He was in Liverpool on Friday and he was in Formby later on in the day looking round, assuming he was looking at houses. Would be fairly happy with Bony and think you will see a different player to what city fans have seen. Bony and Williams this week and maybe Kone too and think we have strengthened the squad significantly. I really hope that Bolasie is a smokescreen and we are just muddying the waters for Pardew and giving him false hope that he has the money to go for Benteke from them lot over there. I really don't see why we would go for Bolasie when we could get Tello on loan with an option to buy. He is younger, as quick and has more end product. With regards to having so many wingers, it wouldn't surprise me to see Geri playing off the shoulder of Rom with Kev on the right and Bolasie if he comes in on the left. I think Koeman is hoping Gueye can do the job of both Barry and McCarthy in most games which will allow Ross to come back into midfield and play and break from deep. If he does that we will have a scary amount of pace breaking forward.

In defence of niasse-i hope we loan and not sell him. I think we didn't give him a chance-he was let on in last moments of games and of course ran around like a maniac trying his best to make an impression . Give him a few more full games in the PL and I think 50/50 he may turn out to be a not bad striker.

°jumps out of window and legs it down street`
He barely ran at all, and when he did - he looked like this scene from Forrest Gump (i.e. running for the first time in his life).
RHSj4Y.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back