Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brahimi? If he would come - I guess Barkley would then play as no8? Gueye, Barkley - Bolasie, Brahimi, Mirallas - Lukaku. I like the idea. I guess Brahimi probably could be our backup option if Mata does not come and that is looking increasingly likely.

People seem to forget that you don't just have a starting XI. Strength in depth and the ability to rotate / have different options for different games are key.

we have five different types of winter at the moment.

Geri - direct, tricky, great crosser
kev - direct, goalscorer
Bolasie - powerful, byline eager.
Lennon - hard working (pressing)
McGeady - crap.

Swapping McGeady for Brahimi would be ace. So many options dependant on who we are going to play.

So saying 'where would Ross play' or 'deulofeu play' is irrelevant. Different games require different players sometimes.

Not to mention the competition for places which naturally increases performance .

how many more times can it be stated that in no way is barkley going to be a Ronald Koeman CM. He is far too much of a defensive liability and we'd be missing Gueye or Barry far too much. as other people have mentioned we need to build a squad and increase competition. Ross loses steam sometimes and will need resting or might hit a poor patch of form. Tactics might require something different, etc.

People seem to forget that you don't just have a starting XI. Strength in depth and the ability to rotate / have different options for different games are key.

we have five different types of winter at the moment.

Geri - direct, tricky, great crosser
kev - direct, goalscorer
Bolasie - powerful, byline eager.
Lennon - hard working (pressing)
McGeady - crap.

Swapping McGeady for Brahimi would be ace. So many options dependant on who we are going to play.

So saying 'where would Ross play' or 'deulofeu play' is irrelevant. Different games require different players sometimes.

Not to mention the competition for places which naturally increases performance .
Wet, windy, frosty, bit of snow, unseasonably warm

Status
Not open for further replies.