Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rate enner Valencia & think he will surprise a few like gueye, provided he can stay fit. Very quick good leap he can play wide too.

Far better than Kone unless west ham are loaning him for financial reasons can't see them letting us have him
They're loaning him out because despite them needing strikers, because he's absolutely garbage.

Deffo something in what was said before I reckon, about holding off until Jim White is on, nice little Jim White exclusive seeing as him and Mosh are clearly best mates all of a sudden

I don't get the idea that Sissoko would be a good buy. You don't pay that much money for a guy that is absolutely despised by fans at his current club for not even giving a single care that they were going down. You don't pay that much for a player that you HOPE your manager will fn motivate.

People assume that because we make an official move on deadline day it screams panic. We've wanted him for a while and we've clearly waited.

Can see why we have waited - Newcastle dont want him there, Everton will try and use that to get money knocked off.
even at our quoted bid of 30 mill it will more than likely be worse case payout. the Barcodes need him gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back