Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair I said this on August 1st:

Well that was unrealistic Esk to be fair. I did say all summer you will remember to spread the signings out.

But still some seem to have taken the comments at face value - without any element of risk associated with what is risky business:

making signings.

I'm not going to go back through threads and start vaulting.

You are wrong, I am right.

You are having a go at people for being stupid by thinking we would get x amount of players in, when he directly said that's what his source had fed him.

Let's leave it there, you are missing the point spectacularly and I can't really be bothered.

At the end of the day, if people on here are getting all upset because targets (that we have no official confirmation we were targeting) haven't signed - then that's their problem, nobody else's. ITKs like Esk simply pass on snippets of information they receive - if anyone takes them as gospel then more fool them. Out of order when he's under attack like this - grow up for christ sake. :coffee:

Spurs are also desperate. What the hell would sissoko add when you got wanyama, dembele, eriksen Ali and lamela. Not a pochettino player either.

Everton Transfer Window.
The story so far...

Mata...
kn.gif

Hart...
tmimn.gif

Big Willy C...
the_dude_nope.gif

Witsel...
smhn.gif

Bony...
dis3.gif

Nasri...
uno1.gif

ĢOT bedwetters...
lemmings.gif

11 o'clock tonight...
giphy.gif

Agreed. Ryan Mason went for 13M. Some team signed a derby player for 10.5M. Its crazy world. If we were crazy enough to pay Palace 25M for Bolasie why not pay 40M for Brahimi or 30M for a 24 year old Gabbiadini. Its better than panic buys of 30M Sissokho who we do not need.
It's cause we've left it till deadline day. Everyone knows we are desperate. It's like we just leave things till the last minute, fail miserably, have no plan b.. Then panic which ends up ends up leaving us in an even worse position

I mean we are going into the season with McGeady and niasse still?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back