Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey here's a funny one, they said on TV there was an ice cream van at Hull. Well we could have sold them our Kone if they liked. Because he's crap hee hee.

Thanks.

Well if Koeman didn't want him fair enough but I don't know how many fans of Everton (or other clubs for that matter) who would prefer Valencia up front instead of
Bony.
Well you just quoted one perfectly plausible reason.

Also Bony would have wanted guaranteed first team football - hence him ending up at Stoke rather than somewhere decent

Didn't expect much but did expect more than this. A West Ham reject on loan. At least we know where we're at now and can forget all this rich Everton nonsense.

I wager the players we bring in next summer will be financed from selling Lukaku. And on and on it goes.

So it's just the same and we aren't getting anywere as a club

Sorry lads, my semi ITK is being a massive cocktease (he glories in what little he gets passed on).

What he has said is that there are three still ongoing and one of them will blow our minds - that's all so far but no doubt I will tease more out little by little over the next couple of hours as he sounds proper excited the little meff.

wumming you there lad

At the end of the day, if people on here are getting all upset because targets (that we have no official confirmation we were targeting) haven't signed - then that's their problem, nobody else's. ITKs like Esk simply pass on snippets of information they receive - if anyone takes them as gospel then more fool them. Out of order when he's under attack like this - grow up for christ sake. :coffee:

Again, I wasn't having a go at him, just explaining why some people might be upset.

try reading the gist and understanding things before making such suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back