Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personal opinion is that this all depends on the Denayer deal for us, and how long it takes to get through.

We surely wouldn't be idiotic enough to let Kone go without confirming a replacement (I hope).

My only hope now is that the Denayer medical is due to start at 9, which doesn't leave much time for paperwork etc. although Kone being on his way to Finch Farm (could be there, I dont know whether he flew or not) is not great for our chances of keeping him.

But, the fee is agreed, and the lad who was spot on about it all today (told me about 9pm medical before it was on SSN) says it is £22.6m which I think is ridiculous, especially on deadline day.

Hope to god that I'm wrong about all of this, and Kone is still our player at 11pm

chico the games up lad

I'm not that worried about Sissoko. He has ability, just his attitude while at Newcastle was vile. He wanted out and only played well when the Sky cameras turned up so clubs would take notice. He's a powerful player. Just hope he turns up with the correct attitude and we've got a decent player.

Seems if we get sissohko, we can let McCarthy leave to Sunderland and get Kone from them. Possibly a swap deal? Seems also Valencia is a done deal

Can anyone give a brief summary of what's happened so far?
tumblr_l75sr3ysMR1qd9ckvo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back