Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta hand it to you @GrandOldTeam even with all the traffic the site is doing great.

*cue server error
tngng1.gif

Who's davies mate? At this stage, a nobody. We're not doing another Barkley. Having to rely on him game after game all season. He will get his chance. In the mean time, GANA & SISSOKO it is. GET THE FUDGE IN THERE !

Completely disagree with that mindset. We wouldn't be relying on him at all we have quite a few other CMs especially if McCarthy stays. Young players need to play, they have a far greater capacity to improve than older players (just look at holgate this season and Marcus rashford; these players need to be given a chance) Not saying I don't want sissoko, just saying I hope it doesn't hinder the development of Tom Davies because I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that Tom Davies will go on to be a far better player than sissoko IF he gets the right opportunities.

Mcgeady to Preston looking good. Anyone around to give him a lift in case it goes wrong ? Could stop at at the pie shop and miss the deadline !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back