Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOw I've seen that clip twice and I'm glad you've brought it up because I noticed it too. It's not something I'd normally comment on but I think I also heard hims ay it was the manager's son. Then the grope happened.

Cheers, Terry.

TBF, there was a pat too.

The lad I know who's been feeding me info has just been present while someone on our end has filled in an extension form.

Judging by SSN this means personal terms have to be agreed, so thats another step done.

Just been sent a pic of Kone in your training ground (or what I presume is your training ground).

As I've said it depends on us getting Denayer deal done, but he is at our academy now, so that should get done I'd imagine.

£22.6m fee.

The lad I know who's been feeding me info has just been present while someone on our end has filled in an extension form.

Judging by SSN this means personal terms have to be agreed, so thats another step done.

Just been sent a pic of Kone in your training ground (or what I presume is your training ground).

As I've said it depends on us getting Denayer deal done, but he is at our academy now, so that should get done I'd imagine.

£22.6m fee.

Pics mate. We need them.

£22.6m fee.

Pics or it didnt happen.

Nah. Money is defo the be all and end all. We just don't have enough still.

With respect, that's extremely naive.

If we could wave 200k contracts under players noses and convince them we would shortly be in the Champions League so they'd be playing at the very highest level then we'd have no problem bringing them in. But, with the amount of money floating about in the Premier League getting a top four place is a realistic aim for quite a few clubs who aren't already there, so players could end up playing Europa League, or no European football at all.

There will always be players who will solely play for the money, but, on the whole, real life is more complicated than that.

So many of the deals tonight are season long loans, one is for three seasons. If you were sent out on loan as an experienced pro then you must realise your time is up the lending club doesn't want you so why not make it permanent...............Stoke and WBA have borrowed a team today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back