Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. But doubt the fraud would stump up 8,5m of his own money. We had to sell first to buy.... Bony was a no brainer but we did not have the money
the fraud? the fraud who got koeman and walsh and is looking to move us to a stadium on the waterfront? the fraud who was about to spend 30m on sissoko? pack it in

We just aren't attractive enough for these top players just yet, but I'm sure we will be very soon, so it's probably best to save the money.
That's fine, nothing wrong with aiming high. But when you need players, have workable contingencies. Don't get left empty-handed, looking like an absolute joke of an operation.

Who was it who told me to stop crying over the weekend and wait until 11pm tonight?

I do genuinely feel sorry for fans who genuinely believe everything they are told from the club. We have been let down a lot yet some fans still hold hope. Everton is a business and we were all sold a dream which got us all excited we all bought season tickets merchandise etc.. All part of the game. Football is about money not fans these days. Even Hull spent more than us lol

I think many of us feel genuinely sorry for people like you.

I am absolutely shocked we did not get a keeper or a striker. Everything else, you can figure out. Those two have been the MAIN NEED for the ENTIRE fn window. And nothing has come of it.

I mean..... This is beyond words at this point...
while I agree in principle, Stek has got us 7 points so far this season

Rome wasn't built in a day

Relax judge us at end of window

Come on where are them people now?

logic on here is terrible they probably wanted martinez because he didn't relegate us and only went match for a bevvie.

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FJack-Nicholson.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back