Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the last time we spunked £40m on a 27-year old that's proper overrated?

1595885039573.webp

Bolaise and Tosun.

I do think there is scope for a good player swap. One which allows us to get rid of some excess weight!

He's still being linked with much bigger clubs than us for all those that want to pretend that he's worse than Bolasie after half a gram of Ketamine.

But in reality such clubs are likely to be paying 100 million for Sancho or 75 million for Grealish, or other players at that end of the market.

By all means go and get Sarr instead but I think there will be far more competition. In an ideal world maybe we could get both. Zaha on the left in a crafty swap deal and Sarr on the right for 40-50 million in cash.

I do think there is scope for a good player swap. One which allows us to get rid of some excess weight!

He's still being linked with much bigger clubs than us for all those that want to pretend that he's worse than Bolasie after half a gram of Ketamine.

But in reality such clubs are likely to be paying 100 million for Sancho or 75 million for Grealish, or other players at that end of the market.

That’s it, he isn’t getting into CL clubs. Spurs have Son, next up is us Leicester or Wolves realistically.

Id be reluctant to be stocking up on layer, on layer of wide players, we really need to shift some before adding.

I just like the idea of shipping, Bolaise and Tosun and their wages, it improved the squad all well and good, always liked Zaha. We really made a gaffe not getting him and landing Bolaise.

That’s it, he isn’t getting into CL clubs. Spurs have Son, next up is us Leicester or Wolves realistically.

Id be reluctant to be stocking up on layer, on layer of wide players, we really need to shift some before adding.

I just like the idea of shipping, Bolaise and Tosun and their wages, it improved the squad all well and good, always liked Zaha. We really made a gaffe not getting him and landing Bolaise.

I agree, but I think Bolasie is such damaged goods that Palace would never seriously consider him. I know that Man United have a sizeable sell-on clause about Zaha, so I don't know if swapping will make a difference to that? The Palace fans are also not confident that much or any of the 'Zaha money' will be used to buy replacements either. They are similar comments to what we used to make under Kenwright.

Iwobi is young and plays the same position as Zaha, and they've clearly got some interest in Tosun. I'd put Bernard and Siggy on their menu as well, although I'm not sure they could afford their wages.

I'm up for selling Keane for the right money as well, but probably not in a crafty swap deal with Palace.

Honestly if you're in here whinging at us wasting money in the past and then want Zaha for £40m you may as well go start following field hockey or something.

We're all ears for suggestions of all the other superstars that Everton can just waltz in and purchase at 40 million?

At the moment we have Gordon and Bernard on the wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back