Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely these Zaha links is just lazy journalism because we were interested last year,

The only way I think it is acceptable this year as some have mentioned is if we swap some of our deadwood players for him, wouldn’t want to spend a large chunk of our budget on him. There is surely better value out there.

Not the biggest fan of Zaha.

However, if we sold Bernard + included 2 of Iwobi/Tosun/Sigurdsson/Bolasie/Walcott/Delph in any swap deal then i think its a big step up.

Zaha/Gordon on the left.

We may also be able to inflate the fees on both sides to get some more room with FFP.

If i was Brands i would be offering player swaps with Palace today.

Id also be slapping down £35mil rising to £50mil for Sarr at Watford (same as Richarlison deal).

Those 2 on the wide areas and we already have a different feel to the team.

We all know centre mid, right back and centre back are key positions to strengthen but lets not forget that our main assets are up front and we need players to feed them.
Swapping out some players would make Zaha an acceptable transfer ie. Bernard / Iwobi / throw Bolasie in as a bonus.

Cant imagine Roy wanting a slightly built inconsistent Bernard. But could see him going for Iwobi and a reunion with Bolasie, just to cheer up the fans after losing their favourite, Zaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back