Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure you need to be a Kurd to hate on him, his human rights record in general is quite appalling, but I suspect this isn't the thread.

Happy with the Geopolitical situation surrounding Turkey. Just wondered why a Turkish player in transfers was mentioned in same sentence as that tyrant? Hence the question.

Hope we get atleast one deal done over the next 14 days - regardless of how long the window is open for the longer we leave it the more it starts to feel like last summer.

Carlo needs time with the new lads to bed them in - that shouldn't be done in the opening fixtures dropping valuable points.
Would give me confidence that a plan is in place

Allan, Koulibaly, Lozano will all be off
Sounds like Lozano may stay. Agree that Allan is off, likely to us. Hard to say about Koulibaly, transfers of that size are never sure things.

At any rate, you can’t really say they are even sell to buy since they bought first. Don’t disagree they will make sales, just don’t think they are having a firesale.

Lille, on the other hand, definitely seems to be. Osimhen gone, Gabriel going (maybe to us though I still doubt it), Celik possibly going (again we seem to be in the mix, is Brands a season ticket holder...?) and rumours about Ikone too.

Sounds like Lozano may stay. Agree that Allan is off, likely to us. Hard to say about Koulibaly, transfers of that size are never sure things.

At any rate, you can’t really say they are even sell to buy since they bought first. Don’t disagree they will make sales, just don’t think they are having a firesale.

Lille, on the other hand, definitely seems to be. Osimhen gone, Gabriel going (maybe to us though I still doubt it), Celik possibly going (again we seem to be in the mix, is Brands a season ticket holder...?) and rumours about Ikone too.

Ikone has it all bar goals so he’s a no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back