Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless I've slipped into a Coma Rashford hasn't done alot this season
rash.webp

Not done much.

Greenwood?

Unless I've slipped into a Coma Rashford hasn't done alot this season - Greenwood, Martial and obviously Fernandes have been their best attacking players imo.

My mates a Utd fan and he doesn't rate Rashford that highly and thinks he'll be a squad player going forward.

Obviously price tag may be high being english but if he has any ambition he'll be leaving for first team football in the coming seasons as he wont be getting it with Sancho coming in.
17 goals and 7 assists predominantly from the left wing is a pretty good return to be fair mate

How many goals were pens out of curiosity?

If he was that good Utd wouldn't be signing Sancho for all that money unless Martial is happy on the bench but apparently he's a sulker and only signed a new deal based on an agreement to get regular football.

If Greenwood keeps up his performances me thinks Marcus will be Utds answer to Jesus - forever on the bench outside of injury to the main man.

If he is happy with that fair enough...

How many goals were pens out of curiosity?

If he was that good Utd wouldn't be signing Sancho for all that money unless Martial is happy on the bench but apparently he's a sulker and only signed a new deal based on an agreement to get regular football.

If Greenwood keeps up his performances me thinks Marcus will be Utds answer to Jesus - forever on the bench outside of injury to the main man.

If he is happy with that fair enough...
If I had to choose one player who won’t leave Utd anytime soon it would be Rashford. Isn’t their team built around him?

I’m usually the opposite of that actually.
I remember watching Alex Nyarko pre season and thinking we’d signed the next Patrick Viera !!
I think he scored a backheel in Joe Parkinson’s testimonial and I thought he was going to be class. In hindsight that and him hitting the crossbar against Chelsea were his only Everton highs!

Greenwood?

Unless I've slipped into a Coma Rashford hasn't done alot this season - Greenwood, Martial and obviously Fernandes have been their best attacking players imo.

My mates a Utd fan and he doesn't rate Rashford that highly and thinks he'll be a squad player going forward.

Obviously price tag may be high being english but if he has any ambition he'll be leaving for first team football in the coming seasons as he wont be getting it with Sancho coming in.

Rashford has scored 22 goals in all comps this season, and has 10 assists.

He has scored more this season than in his last two combined mate.

He's been one of their attacking talismen tbh - he pretty much carried them until Fernandes came.

Solskjaer loves him, he's a United lad and would be valued at about £80m, at least.

He's going nowhere.

If there was any chance I'd agree we should be all over it, mate. Though is your argument that he's not good enough so we should go for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back