Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not look too much into if Denis Bouanga is right or left footed or on what side he plays.

More important what profile we get in. And how Everton want to play the coming season. Let's be honest. 4-4-2 became a massive fail. Too negative, we can't rely on a two man midfield and the hoofball became both boring and little effective.

We know that Ancelotti likes to make changes. Both from match to match and during matches.

Lazy comparison (they both play for Gabon and both have played for St. Etienne), but Bouanga is a Poundland Aubameyang. A wide forward that is more direct and more of a goal threat than Iwobi, Gordon and Bernard. If we are looking for a forward that can play wide in 4-3-3, Richarlison is a great option on both sides.

Iwobi, Gordon and Bernard are too similar. Bouanga could offer something different. E.g. Bernard to Roma (he played his best football under Roma coach Fonseca in Ukraine) and a cheap Bouanga in on a third of Bernards salary would be good business. And give Ancelotti more options.

I know this is speculation and i'm already in silly season speculation now but apparently (From The Metro)
Chelsea are selling several players
Kante!!??
Lucas Torreira from Arsenal?
Batsuhayi Chelsea?

Apparently
Barkley (No thanks)
Kolasinac
Rob Holding
Kurt Zouma also for sale

But Kante!? Isn't that kind of realistic if he's now not going to get a PSG or Real transfer?
Lucas Torreira was good in parts

I would not look too much into if Denis Bouanga is right or left footed or on what side he plays.

More important what profile we get in. And how Everton want to play the coming season. Let's be honest. 4-4-2 became a massive fail. Too negative, we can't rely on a two man midfield and the hoofball became both boring and little effective.

We know that Ancelotti likes to make changes. Both from match to match and during matches.

Lazy comparison (they both play for Gabon and both have played for St. Etienne), but Bouanga is a Poundland Aubameyang. A wide forward that is more direct and more of a goal threat than Iwobi, Gordon and Bernard. If we are looking for a forward that can play wide in 4-3-3, Richarlison is a great option on both sides.

Iwobi, Gordon and Bernard are too similar. Bouanga could offer something different. E.g. Bernard to Roma (he played his best football under Roma coach Fonseca in Ukraine) and a cheap Bouanga in on a third of Bernards salary would be good business. And give Ancelotti more options.
Gordon has played about 3 games. And in his youth teams played upfront at times and wide in a 3. I’m still not exactly sure what his best position is.

Iwobi is much better in a 10.
Bernard has played wide most of his career. So I would say that’s aren’t really that similar.

A I can’t see Ancelotti moving from
A 442. It’s up to the club to buy the right players to play the centre mid roles. To be honest this lad smacks of average for me. We need much better imo

I know this is speculation and i'm already in silly season speculation now but apparently (From The Metro)
Chelsea are selling several players
Kante!!??
Lucas Torreira from Arsenal?
Batsuhayi Chelsea?

Apparently
Barkley (No thanks)
Kolasinac
Rob Holding
Kurt Zouma also for sale

But Kante!? Isn't that kind of realistic if he's now not going to get a PSG or Real transfer?
Lucas Torreira was good in parts

you think we could get Kante?:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back