Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

No he really isn’t... I think you a stuck in a time warp, he might have been in 2016/2017 but he certainly isn’t the best player in that position now.

He’s always been quite a limited player but good at what he did similar to Gana, the truth is would I take either approaching 30 then it’s a no.

And look at how tosh we've been without Gana - even if he was 'limited' when it came to the final third.

Kante is the best player on the planet in that specific role. One injury-hit season doesn't change that as there's not many other players like him.

Obviously he's not a deep-lying playmaker type but again, it's different types of roles.

There is no chance Everton are currently in a position to turn their noses up at someone of his quality, even if it was an option, which it isn't, so this is all pointless :D

Have you even watched Kante for the last 2 years?

He cant be arsed anymore.

You think he's gonna rock up at Everton and put the graft in?

Yep, have watched him a fair bit.

He's still exceptionally good at what he does. He has struggled with injuries this season, of course.

I don't think he's going to rock up at Everton at all. But he's still very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back