Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll take a good source at the club doing an article on it as good enough proof for me.
Which doesn't actually say we are skint, it says we need to shift some of the deadwood first before we do anything as we have messed up with wages previously. Only a few clubs worldwide will spend massively this window due to the Covid crisis, guess you would prefer us spending a fortune and ending up like Leeds did?

Which doesn't actually say we are skint, it says we need to shift some of the deadwood first before we do anything as we have messed up with wages previously. Only a few clubs worldwide will spend massively this window due to the Covid crisis, guess you would prefer us spending a fortune and ending up like Leeds did?
Ah, been a while since I heard the ‘Would you rather be like Leeds/Blackburn/Portsmouth’ excuse. We’ve actually regressed as a club since that excuse first originated.

So we have to sell snow to Eskimos before we can buy, Everton that.

Brands needs to speak to that lot across the park and ask them how they do it, the one thing they do that you have to take your hat off for.

‘koff Everton

Make it up and lie about figures, not sure that'll help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back