Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slight problem in that you need the clubs to want these players...

Who says they wont?

As I keep saying to people we only dont rate these players as we hope to be competing with the top 6 / Wolves, Leicester which these players are not good enough to do that.

For clubs like Newcastle, Crystal Palace, Fulham etc who literally would take 17th at the start of every season would Bernard / Walcott / Iwobi etc be good enough players for that?

The answer is yes.

Same way we cream ourselves over signing players like Andre Gomes when Barca couldn't wait to get rid of him

Levels

Why are we offering £34m for a player who will be 30 in January and his current club do not want? I have heard nothing of competition for his signature...

Tired of us overpaying for players past their best with no sell on value. We might as well have kept Idrissa Gueye if we are going to shell out this fee for Allan
because our midfield is utter cack and Don Carlo wants a trusty Lieutenant.

Why are we offering £34m for a player who will be 30 in January and his current club do not want? I have heard nothing of competition for his signature...

Tired of us overpaying for players past their best with no sell on value. We might as well have kept Idrissa Gueye if we are going to shell out this fee for Allan
Because Carlo wants him.
You don't get a top manager in then say "Actually Mr Ancelotti how about this 22 year old who has done nothing of note but will cost half as much and may not do what you want, instead of the experienced Champions League player you had under you not too long ago and specifically want".

I think the club have to prove to Carlo that there going to back him on Allan . This is his player and although he doesn’t fit into Marcel Brands buying philosophy I think we need to get him and maybe one or two more of Carlo’s men !! Will it cause a split in the camp ? I’d say so and may make things somewhat strained but it needs to be done . We need unity from board level down . Otherwise I fear Carlo will walk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back