Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
A goal keeper not fit for purpose.
An ageing right back.
A centre half who can only play in one system.
No midfield at all.

Bernard really is the least of our problems.
He should be top of list of outgoings which we would actually get rid of. Agree on the above but its all part of a massive mess n his wages will stop one of the above happening

Did you misread the tweet? He says Everton is Doucoure's priority.

Errr was busy reading the actual article rather than just 240 characters..
1597766096377.webp

If we get the two centre mids next should be a goal scoring right winger but we won't have much left to spend unless we can move some deadwood out.

Who knows what we can spend though mate. We were skint half an hour ago yet apparently we are deep into negotiations for Allan, looking to drop 20m at Watford doorstep and lob some cash at Arias from Athletico.

I'd certainly say if we are signing 2 midfielders, they'll be looking to move one of Davies, Delph or Gylfi on.

If we get the two centre mids next should be a goal scoring right winger but we won't have much left to spend unless we can move some deadwood out.

We need players in CM because we have arguably the worst CM in the league it the fact we have probably some of the worst wide options I’ve seen at this club and we’ve all seen Osman play RM.

The need for a proper RW is to me nearly as important as a CM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back