Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s fantasy land but just thinking about how we could line up next year given the rumors is a bit exciting. Aside from pickford of course.

———————-Pickford———————
Dalot———Mina——-Holgate——-Digne
—————Gomes——Allan—————
————————Oscar——————
Richy—-———Kean/DCL——--——Zaha

Lineup :rant:

Everton no doubt already had a scout in China already, I think that's what would have happened and they get around the restrictions. Although I'm sceptical that this Oscar rumour is true.
It’s a weird one. No U.K. sources mentioning it so probably the usual silly season stuff.

Well call me Allardyce and excessively risk averse if you (and Bainsey's Left Peg, tbf) will, but I'm twitchy about a decent, but far from infallible, pass-sprayer playing right in front of the back four. This is especially as our current midfield and attack don't exactly promise a shot on target every time we move forward. Risk of giving the ball away deep in our half with a lot of our players in front of it, vs the outside chance of scoring by building from the back. Not betting my life savings.

I could, of course be wrong, having initially thunk that Davies would come good, and maybe things might be different with a more effective midfield, but for the moment Gomes deep just worries me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back