Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opinions. Not saying you're wrong....but..

Pickford most error prone Keeper in league more or less. Ramsdale for me had a better season despite being relegated.

Ake. Clearly divides opinion. Way better than Mangala. Comparison is laughable. HG player is why he signed him but Pep obviously sees something. He is in our team ahead of Keane and Branthwaite currebtly and probably on par with Mina.

Brooks. More creative on our RHS than current options.

I also don't get the Ake hype, always thought that he would offer far more in a Gana/Makele role - but Pep is no fool, so agree, I must be the one missing something! That said, just don't think he would have improved us.

I also don't get the Ake hype, always thought that he would offer far more in a Gana/Makele role - but Pep is no fool, so agree, I must be the one missing something! That said, just don't think he would have improved us.

I wouldn't read too much into who pep buys tbh. He's a fantastic manager, world class obviously but he has a fairly poor track record when it comes to signings.

I wouldn't read too much into who pep buys tbh. He's a fantastic manager, world class obviously but he has a fairly poor track record when it comes to signings.

Zlatan, Villa, Dani Alves, Coman, Ederson, Bernado Silva off the top of my head. Hardly a poor record. I'm sticking with my assertion that Ake would have improved us. Its largely a futile point now as Pep signed him, likely another one of his many flops !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back