Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Well, yes P but do you think we can get rid of these parasites any time soon? I don't

All close to the end of their deals, will just ride them out

Yeah I'm not hopeful like.

Wages the big issue I reckon, not the money itself - obviously the structuring of deals can ensure that's alright.

Probably a case of pushing for both but if one hits the backburner, as long as the other one is done then it buys a bit of leeway - see what can happen later in the window.

We'll be one of the busiest selling/loaning clubs late in the window. Got no doubt about that.

We'll be one of the busiest selling/loaning clubs late in the window. Got no doubt about that.

Aye, I think so too

Is Sandro back training with us?

Don't think ive seen him in any of training pics

Seen on Twitter the other day, so take it with a pinch of salt, that he is still quarantining after coming back from Spain

Same as Bernard and Richie

I think so as well. We'll see how good Brands really is now. As much as we joke about our players being garbage and them being impossible to sell, Lance FC get massive fees for worse players than Davies.... So no excuses for me, he has to shift them for a fee.

well, the main issue is wages.

And Liverpool only managed to get massive fees from daft Eddie Howe, really.

Besic is on like 45-50k or something. He was demanding that to stay at Sheff Utd, who couldn't afford that for a squad player.

Bolasie on 90k. Sandro on 100k.

Davies would probably fetch money but as bad as he was at times last season, it's not a position we can afford to 'weaken' any further until we have some players in.

Isn't he still in Spain? Given he'd have to quarantine as well?

Realistically he'll end up loaned to someone in Spain again. Cant see him leaving when his next contract will be about a third of what he's on at the minute.

Better to just loan these players out early and save as much on wages as we can.

At least next year an awful lot of the players who contribute nothing will be leaving.

Realistically he'll end up loaned to someone in Spain again. Cant see him leaving when his next contract will be about a third of what he's on at the minute.

Better to just loan these players out early and save as much on wages as we can.

At least next year an awful lot of the players who contribute nothing will be leaving.

In order to sell, somebody has to buy.

We sadly do not control that aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back