Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf I don't think he actually said Hojbjerg was done, did he?

sure it says in there that Spurs were frontrunners and that we'd just bid? (it only previewed it cos I've used my free article already)

Not done, but fee agreed has his name on it

Not done, but fee agreed has his name on it

Fairs.

We don't actually know whether we agreed or not do we?

Genuine question. Thought we walked away when the player made it clear that he didn't want to move to us?

Probably was just S'ton leaking that they'd accepted our 'bid' to get Spurs to hurry up.

Fair to say he's hit and miss then. But given Fab has at least backed it up it shows there's something in it - may well just be his UK rep/agent putting it out there.

He's definitely not what we need at all like. But still, it's fun and will, ultimately, lead us back to the same position we're in now.

Fairs.

We don't actually know whether we agreed or not do we?

Genuine question. Thought we walked away when the player made it clear that he didn't want to move to us?

Probably was just S'ton leaking that they'd accepted our 'bid' to get Spurs to hurry up.

Fair to say he's hit and miss then. But given Fab has at least backed it up it shows there's something in it - may well just be his UK rep/agent putting it out there.

He's definitely not what we need at all like. But still, it's fun and will, ultimately, lead us back to the same position we're in now.

I will wait for mi trustéd sauces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back