Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
D340BD23-CD17-4102-B95E-FF71C4EE29DC.webp

Diogo lad absolutely no one loved watching us play under Marco Silva and we roll over like a corpse for the big teams. You want the big signing on fee and to play in a proper coloured kit and that’s alright with us.

Was talking about when he was younger, mostly during the David Moyes days.

Fantastic player, real trickery and scores goals would love him here. Jota and Richarlison either side of DCL in a 433 would be tasty.

Hmm I dont think Ancelotti rates either Bernard or Iwobi myself personally. If the money is there I think upgrades in both wide positions will be brought in mate.

Although as I added to my earlier post for me Richarlison is more useful out wide - very few genuine top quality wide players who can score goals these days especially at clubs without CL football.

Richarlisons goal against Palace for me was a powerful midfield/wide player marauding on the counter - he's more Neymar than Jesus/Firmino for me I think he's just been shoved up top because our forward options are so crap and he's the only one who can score.

If Belotti interest is genuine be interesting to see who's place up top he takes.

Bernard is an impact player at best. Reminds me of Nevin/Limpar in that he has ability but not 90 minutes worth.

Iwobi has been terrible. I was disappointed when he was signed. If we could break even I think we would happily move him on. The Summer business was dreadful sadly.

Diogo lad absolutely no one loved watching us play under Marco Silva and we roll over like a corpse for the big teams. You want the big signing on fee and to play in a proper coloured kit and that’s alright with us.
In the past 18 months we’ve beaten and drawn with Arsenal, beaten and drawn with Man United (4-0) and beaten Chelsea twice (As well as a draw in Nov 18). We’ve also drawn with the RS and drawn with spurs twice.

its fair to say that we don’t always “roll over like a corpse”

At times we did play good football last season. Fair enough it was awful with Silva by the end, but it wasn’t always terrible.

lets not rewrite history. I suppose how good our football is/has been is a matter of opinion. If you think it was terrible I can’t really dispute that. But saying we never get good results against “the big 6” and just roll over, isn’t true.

I would like Carlo Ancelotti to look at AZ, there are some very good young attackers like Myron Boadu and Calvin Stengs who would add a new dimension and more pace to the attack. This will damage AZ too:celebrate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back