Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemar on a loan deal would be decent.

Expect Atletico will want to sell him though.
Got a loan written all over it, if not for us but for someone else. Was one of the best attacking talents in that great Monaco team of a few years back. Has gone to Madrid and frankly it’s been a disaster for the lad. There is an highly talented player in there, is Carlo the right man to get the best out of him. We shall see.....

I still see some really negative blues on social media.....just have to remove them from my TL.

Demending 10 players. never happy.

These are great additions.

Id rather we SOLD 10 players lol

Doubt that is good for the clubs wallet : https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54014827

China TV money default.

i reckon Moshiri has made $500mil during this year alone.

The USM investments were in sectors which have really lifted off.

Thomas Lemar linked.

is he left wing? Probably bs but with shouts that we're listening to offers for Walcott and Bernard... and i believe he plays on the left for France with Digne it would make sense.
checked out his stats.. can’t believe he went for 70m based on those numbers.. MV all the way down as well from that high. Not surprising considering his minimal end product

22 la Liga games. Zero goals, zero assists. We have one Bernard already
Thomas Lemar has been a total flop at Madrid but it would free up our new Columbian overlord to play more centrally
Lemar on a loan deal would be decent.

Expect Atletico will want to sell him though.
Isn't he same position as James? Is this Mourinho messing with us?
He's primarily a left winger.
Sounds complete paper talk - but would be a monster signing.

Rodriguez Allan Doucoure Lemar

Top 6 midfield that
Got a loan written all over it, if not for us but for someone else. Was one of the best attacking talents in that great Monaco team of a few years back. Has gone to Madrid and frankly it’s been a disaster for the lad. There is an highly talented player in there, is Carlo the right man to get the best out of him. We shall see.....

Lemar was absolutely class at Monaco.

Power, pace, chance creator cutting inside from the left and getting double figures goals and assists.

I think he was laying on 2 expected goals (lol) a game and not afraid to track back.

Could be brilliant at left midfield in front of Digne.

Digne going down the line with Lemar cutting inside to give him space.

I reckon Atletico may do a loan because they dont seem flush with cash at the moment and he's flopped there.

Could be a fantastic loan for us.

Lemar was absolutely class at Monaco.

Power, pace, chance creator cutting inside from the left and getting double figures goals and assists.

I think he was laying on 2 expected goals (lol) a game and not afraid to track back.

Could be brilliant at left midfield in front of Digne.

Digne going down the line with Lemar cutting inside to give him space.

I reckon Atletico may do a loan because they dont seem flush with cash at the moment and he's flopped there.

Could be a fantastic loan for us.

Loan with £25m option.

He has Traore impact written all over him.

Loan with £25m option.

He has Traore impact written all over him.

Think hes another level than Traore if he gets his Monaco form back.

Atletico are of course very compact and defensive so depending on Ancelotti using him in front of Digne I think he would be right up there with the leagues best.

If he gets his form back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back