Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think alpha was just trying to summarise the options based on rumours, to be fair.

To be fair the top half was from something I was gonna post last night on Gana lol lol

I get that it’s a list of rumours (though where are the real Zaha rumours because I’ve not seen any outside of here). I just think quantity wise it’s way too many (assuming it’s one purchase per line). Like last night was our ‘what if the whole first 11 had the squits’ team

Doucoure Allan Gordon
James DCL Richarlison
This is how I’d set up. West Brom will park the bus we need creativity to unlock them, not just James. For that reason and his performance last night, I’d play Gordon.

I'd agree with that. Additionally it's always good to provide a clear reward for a good performance and hard work and additionally, for the message it gives to those not making the team. Not that Ancelotti needs telling.

I think he'll still go with Gomes but Gordon will get a good run out as well hopefully.

Last night might have been the most important game of the season to highlight where we still need to strengthen and who is just not up to the high standards we need to be setting. Gordon should be in the squad ahead of Davies come the weekend. Think we do need a back up striker also. Willing to give Kean a break but I honestly don't see him being afforded the run of games needed to find form so a loan I think is the way to go. Don't see Kenny as a viable option to challenge Coleman (should be looking at a starting RB) which is what we need at RB. Just need to see how the new LB played last night to know we need a RB brought. Need a right winger that offers something different and allow James to play on that 10 role.Finally another CB injured should push us to move quickly on cover. Just shows we are only a couple of injuries away from being back to where we were last season.

I'd agree with that. Additionally it's always good to provide a clear reward for a good performance and hard work and additionally, for the message it gives to those not making the team. Not that Ancelotti needs telling.

I think he'll still go with Gomes but Gordon will get a good run out as well hopefully.
I think he will go with Gomes as I don’t think he’d want to change a winning team. However Gordon’s performance last night will have Gomes looking over his shoulder. At last we have genuine competition for places. Compare it to last season, when Davies and Siguardisson were played week in week out despite poor performances.

Last edited:
I think he will go with Gordon as I don’t think he’d want to change a winning team. However Gordon’s performance last night will have Gomes looking over his shoulder. At last we have genuine competition for places. Compare it to last season, when Davies and Siguardisson were played week in week out despite poor performances.
Gordon plays on the left wing. How does he worry Gomes, who plays in the middle?

Gordon will likely get a place on the bench. But can't see him keeping Rich or James out the team.

Gordon plays on the left wing. How does he worry Gomes, who plays in the middle?

Gordon will likely get a place on the bench. But can't see him keeping Rich or James out the team.
I’d play Gordon in the left of a three man midfield. He’s obviously more attack minded then Gomes, but Albion are going to park the bus, so we’ll need added creativity in the side.

I think he will go with Gomes as I don’t think he’d want to change a winning team. However Gordon’s performance last night will have Gomes looking over his shoulder. At last we have genuine competition for places. Compare it to last season, when Davies and Siguardisson were played week in week out despite poor performances.

Gordon is not a cm like Gomes he plays on the wing.

I’d play Gordon in the left of a three man midfield. He’s obviously more attack minded then Gomes, but Albion are going to park the bus, so we’ll need added creativity in the side.
I imagine we might play Richarlison on the right and Gordon or Bernard on the left with James in the middle against teams that are going to park the bus (Kean hasn’t done enough imo to force his way into the equation).

I think Carlo will play Gomes in the middle in away games or against top 6 teams as he is good at retaining possession with options around him.

Dont know who is better, but i would go for the Man City lad on loan. Lampard is messing us about. Arias i believe we will get.
I would prefer Zaha to Lozano
I’d swerve anything to do with Chelsea now. Lampard being shifty. No idea about the City lad. Still a few on twitter claiming we have an interest in Stones along with Arsenal but I would take with a massive pinch of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back