Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

The problem for me remains above all else that you can't really justify giving him a run in the team with Dom playing well consistently.

We played him as a number 9 last night, he's not and will never be a number 9, DCL is head and shoulders above him as a number 9 and the only way he improves is by playing.

Its a real chicken and egg sadly.

We played him as a number 9 last night, he's not and will never be a number 9, DCL is head and shoulders above him as a number 9 and the only way he improves is by playing.

He's 100% a #9 I'm not sure where else he could possibly go.

Not being good with your back to goal doesn't mean you aren't a striker. Honestly see Lukaku, Romelu during his time here for great evidence of that.

You think we will sell him and buy a second choice striker?

The only time I have ever seen a players payslip was a Tevez one when he played for City and that was fake. Players get paid via their agents companies or through accountants. There are lots of ways for people to legally avoid tax, no premier league players are getting paid weekly and paying PAYE
Wrong again

Google do premier league footballers paye PAYE
Loads of confirming websites
Image rights and other income maybe but basic wages is PAYE

Messi isn't even a striker. I don't want this to turn into a dumb labeling issue but Kean should be playing in the position on the pitch where you score goals and aren't responsible for much else whatever you want to call it.

Lone striker should have been the correct usage.

Would have rather we played him up top with somebody.

You think we will sell him and buy a second choice striker?
Sadly it makes sense for me.

He seems unhappy
He needs games to improve, DCL and Rico are massively ahead of him
An older player, like for example a Josh King type, is already "matured" as a player and would be able to make more of an impact with limited minutes and wouldn't be a ticking time bomb with regards that the more games he misses, the less he improves.

But we shall see.

I would keep him, but can total see why we might not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back