Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just think that we still need a bit more of a goal threat more creativity we don't really score a lot of goals Daucore and Allan excellent signings and are gonna make us a more solid unit but don't see them creating and scoring many goals Rodrigues on the other hand hopefully will but still think we need one more up top .

The three signings so far provide grit, energy, organisation, and fantasy. But I think we need to realise just how many holes we have to plug from last season's side if we really want to trouble the top 6. We are crying out for a dynamic right back, a winger, and a reliable finisher. The James signing is incredible, but it will be a mere drop in the ocean over time if we do not follow that up with some more quality moves. We're well off the likes of Wolves, let alone the very top sides. Right now, I see our ceiling as about 8th. An injury to James, Richarlison or Allan and we're two steps forward, one step back very quickly when we need to be making strides as we have so much ground to make up. And let's face it: we'll get injuries. With Carlo here and the James hype at fever pitch, strike while the iron is hot if we want to make a proper splash. Otherwise, I fear a battle with Burnley for ninth.

The three signings so far provide grit, energy, organisation, and fantasy. But I think we need to realise just how many holes we have to plug from last season's side if we really want to trouble the top 6. We are crying out for a dynamic right back, a winger, and a reliable finisher. The James signing is incredible, but it will be a mere drop in the ocean over time if we do not follow that up with some more quality moves. We're well off the likes of Wolves, let alone the very top sides. Right now, I see our ceiling as about 8th. An injury to James, Richarlison or Allan and we're two steps forward, one step back very quickly when we need to be making strides as we have so much ground to make up. And let's face it: we'll get injuries. With Carlo here and the James hype at fever pitch, strike while the iron is hot if we want to make a proper splash. Otherwise, I fear a battle with Burnley for ninth.
If we did get them 3 in I think we could say if Carlsberg did transfer windows .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back