Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't particularly want this to develop into a saga, but I think the endless negativity of the recent dark ages for our club may have made you extra sensitive to negativity. In general, I'm not sensing lots of hand-wringing, or slating of the club acquisition policy, and I doubt that there's anybody at all who isn't excited at the prospect of a full season with this manager and these new, quality, players. This doesn't mean that you can't still devote a little bit of your head to prudent risk management, and think, "We could ideally do with an additional option here, or a touch of extra cover there". If the Car Fairy magically replaced my standard saloon car with a Ferrari, I think I can be wildly excited, but (without being ungrateful or curmudgeonly) also still note that I need to have one of the tyres looked at and call for fuel on the first trip out.

Excited, just for the record.

No, not really mate I'll have to disagree with you there.

My issue isn't with a bit of negativity or some aprehencivnes of our squad. My issue is the same posters constantly clogging up every thread with their constant negative rhetoric.

I've got them on ignore and they still work their way into my feed because everyone else is replying to their wham. I could understand it if we were in the relagation zone or we had just been smashed in both games but were not.

We've just won 5-2, will they be giving it large? Nope, they'll be banging on about how we need new signings and the two goals we conceded prove that if we were playing better opposition we'd of lost or we were only saved by the fact they had a play sent off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back