Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today won't have made any difference really, I think the dye is cast on anymore signings unless we can shift players although we'll get CB cover.

Deadline day might be hectic I think. Some of our players will go on loan late on, and any flexibility to make additional signings might only appear on the final day.

It's harder to put all the pieces in place for a long-term target in those circumstances, so we might get someone random who had not been linked. I like that about the window, the element of surprise. Still think we can realistically expect just one more, two would be a bonus.

Richarlison is pretty close to world class at what he does. Doucoure, him and Allan are all top notch at what they do.

If you just want someone fast then Walcott is fast. Bailey is rapid as well...

Thing is, i would hope Ancelotti and Brands would be able to source a far better player than Zaha.

Thats a myth these days mate.

Zaha is good at what he does - im pretty certain many turned their noses up at Gana & Doucoure because they played for Villa & Watford, same as Van Dijk because he was at Celtic.

Our fanbase are snobs when it comes to signing players and only want shiny names from European teams.

If there was even a slither of a chance to get Puig then we should be all over it. Even if it means we cant fully sort defence out.

The boy is going to be top class.

Emerson + Tomori and id be happy.

Can we have a superior player to Zaha please?

He's not exactly Ronaldo is he...
Agree. Im not too bothered about Zaha. Looks ordinary v utd.
Lozano. *taps nose......

Gio Reyna please. Can fill the Gomes role in our midfield, but will be worth $50m+ in a year. Far better than Pulisic at 17. He’ll be a similar player to Julian Brands I think.

Would love another 2 good additions. May aswell keep building the momentum. Players that could improve and fight to get a
The first team. The old overpriced ‘stars’ that are being kept out the side aren’t good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back