Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you get those stats from mate.? Even as a youngster my recollection of Zaha was that he played mainly from the left hand side, although Palace did play him through the middle quite a lot one season.

I got it all off transfermarket. It's good for things like that:

That's zaha's page on there if you want to have a look around. Tbh I knew he had played a fair few games at RW but I didn't realise how many he actually played there.

For RB what about Aarons or Dest?

Aarons / Emerson / Dest / Lamptey theres a few about

The games we've seen he hasn't been really tested defensively. Going forward he looks really good. As a winger, you wouldn't need fantastic defensive qualities.

Yeah what i meant is that he may be even better defensively...if so we keep him LB ;)

Lamptey at RB would be worth a sniff if we get a decent fee for Kenny.
Unfortunately everyone is cottonning on to him being decent so I reckon they would demand a monster fee. I think he's a great little player though.
Who is that Lamptey, he's ripping Newcastle apart

He signed for Brighton for £4m in January.

He's just broke into the team.

He's not going anywhere mate.
[/QUOTE]
Want Lamptey

@BlueToff sorry messed the quote up
Like Toff says, signed for Chelsea in Jan.

Too lazy to check vaults but someone posted about him when we chatted months ago.

On a side note, we have Palace in the league next of course but after that its brighton. Potter looks to be a really intelligent coach...that will be a tough game.

Not sure I agree about a player being signed for £4mil in Jan and "not going anywhere" though. A big fee would move him.

Problem is that big fee would probably be £40mil now from what Brighton have been refusing for Ben White.

Yeah what i meant is that he may be even better defensively...if so we keep him LB ;)

Too lazy to check vaults but someone posted about him when we chatted months ago.

On a side note, we have Palace in the league next of course but after that its brighton. Potter looks to be a really intelligent coach...that will be a tough game.

Not sure I agree about a player being signed for £4mil in Jan and "not going anywhere" though. A big fee would move him.

Problem is that big fee would probably be £40mil now from what Brighton have been refusing for Ben White.
[/QUOTE]
Thought Brighton looked very good in that game, Toon not so much. I was very impressed with lamptey

[/QUOTE]
3 at the back suits lamptey style might struggle playing in a flat back four

3 at the back suits lamptey style might struggle playing in a flat back four
[/QUOTE]

Perhaps,

Only 20 in 10 days time though and im sure Ancelotti could coach him

I got it all off transfermarket. It's good for things like that:

That's zaha's page on there if you want to have a look around. Tbh I knew he had played a fair few games at RW but I didn't realise how many he actually played there.

Him and Richy could switch sides during games and cause all sorts of havoc with Rodríguez central slotting balls out wide to them, DCL doing his fox in the box stuff.

Teams would hate playing against that..... I like it.

Rudiger not even on the bench as first choices Zouma and Christensen start again in the continued absence of Thiago Silva.

Tomori on the bench and Rudiger now perhaps being only fifth choice centre half behind everyone who can stand, possibly tells you why they've delayed on letting Tomori go out on loan.

Rudiger looks finished at Chelsea but how does it affect us, move on from this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back