Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The top sides all have 1 top class centre back.

RS: Van Dijk
City: Had Kompany and look weak without Laporte
PSG: Marquinhos
Real: Ramos/Varane
Inter: Skriniar
Milan: Romagnoli
Atletico: Gimenez

We of course have Keane/Mina and Holgate and the only one there who 'may' develop to approaching the top level is Holgate.

Branthwaite of course 4 games (would be more if he wasnt injured) for us as he turned 18. Gibson as well smashed league 1 last year and seems to be on a positive trajectory.

My guess is that if we dont splash out on defence this window then next summer we'll be looking for a top notch centre back.

All the talk of wingers/forwards and we need class at RB and CB.

Milan haven't been a top side for years.

Puig on loan to give James a rest like Carlo did on SAT and play cup games would be ideal
Puig would learn from one of the best managers in the world and train with one of the best in the world in his position
True but he's already shown he can already easily play with the best in the world in Messi and Co.

And what? Hes on smallish wages and not a drain, he's always fit and even tho he's average he's the very least of our problems.

Think it'll be a bit like Lookman and onyekuru last year where we probably didn't want to let them go, but couldn't get rid of some that we did so had to sacrifice them.

I think Delph will leave and all the others in midfield stay.
Delph, apparently fit but not even made the bench yet.
Sigurdsson and Davies involved in the eighteen for all three games so far. I think they are regarded as cover for Gomes,Allan and Doucoure.
Gbamin simply cannot be counted on as an option at the moment.

If we bring in another central midfielder or Carlo wants to bring in one of the academy boys for Davies, sure. We still are paper thin behind Allan, Andre and Doucore, so atm no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back