Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of those bench warmers needs to be shifted To allow Gordon bench time. I’d say iwobi, Iceland & Bernard are too similar in the areas of the pitch they like to occupy. One of those needs to go, and I doubt it will be iwobi.
It's not as simple as that. I'm sure the aim is to shift Iwobi, Sigurdsson and Walcott et al -----as they're average players. What it's really about is what clubs would want them and how much of a fee we could gather

Todibo and Rafinha.

Welcome to Everton lads.
Rafinhas body destroyed now.
Only missed 5 games for Celta Vigo last season
Rafinha isn't that good - he's average. We could do much better.

Apparently Rafinha was very good for Celta Vigo last season.

I would be very happy if we moved on 2 of Bernard, Iwobi, Sigurdsson and brought him in on loan with a buy option.

Todibo is a no brainer on loan with a buy option...

Under Ancelotti Todibo could be amazing

Apparently Rafinha was very good for Celta Vigo last season.

I would be very happy if we moved on 2 of Bernard, Iwobi, Sigurdsson and brought him in on loan with a buy option.

Todibo is a no brainer on loan with a buy option...

Under Ancelotti Todibo could be amazing
Rafinha was amazing but 3 serious knee injuries??? Todibo would be 1st choice here by season end if he can stay fit

Im gutted if a CB is the only signing we make and its an average loan.

Go all out if its the one position we want to strengthen and bring in someone thats gonna be an absolute rock at the back.

Massive massive opportunity for top 4 here grab it with both hands and speculate to accumulate.

Im gutted if a CB is the only signing we make and its an average loan.

Go all out if its the one position we want to strengthen and bring in someone thats gonna be an absolute rock at the back.

Massive massive opportunity for top 4 here grab it with both hands and speculate to accumulate.

I'm afraid Gabriel was our only real attempt at a first choice CB and we will be going for a backup loan at this point.

The lad is just lucky I have to wait another week for my warnings for inappropriate behaviour to expire as I would have landed a haymaker on his glass chin :dodgy:
Come on you do talk nonsense. We have won 3 on the bounce and you still moan. Obviously we need players but the player you mention are just out of the question with what we have just laid out for our new 3 stars

One of those bench warmers needs to be shifted To allow Gordon bench time. I’d say iwobi, Iceland & Bernard are too similar in the areas of the pitch they like to occupy. One of those needs to go, and I doubt it will be iwobi.
While I'm not disagreeing that people need shifting out, as per the Carlo, '31 is too many' thing, we also have to remember we're at the start of the season. In 4 to 6 weeks, we could have 2 or 3 significant injuries, and current 'bench warmers' will be in the team, requiring decent new bench warmers if we want to achieve anything. 12 or 13 players of experience just aren't enough for a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back