Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarr purely based on that game where he carved open the RS.
Not at all. Watford played £30m for him themselves. The lad is very very good, a huge upgrade on Iwobi and Walcott, and would enable us to rotate, change formation and rest players without reducing the quality of the starting XI.

Has potential to be world class.

The question is do we have the cash?. If we have it to spend on Zaha I really believe this lad is the better option. Watford apparently want £50m though so they'll have to reduce that to make it happen.

I don't think the Sarr fit is seamless, but he can cover all the front three and possibly also in a higher mid role. Its not the clearest match but he a aGrade A premium prospect. I don't see exactly how he enters the first team, and I think that'd have to be somewhat clear for him but he is usable in covering a broader set of positions. And maybe a formation change. Its clunky but he's so good you figure it out later. And its a great insurance policy if ever some space appeared up front in the coming years.

Last edited:

I don't think the fit is seamless, but he can cover all the front three and possibly also in a higher mid role. Its not the clearest match but he I think he is a premium prospect. I don't see exactly how he enters the first team, and I think that'd have to be somewhat clear for him but he is usable in covering a broader set positions. A stellar premium prospect that would pay off major if ever some space appeared up front in the coming years.

Yeah all good.

Who you on about ?

I reckon about 10 Ins and Outs.

Mostly loans.
Any loans to championship clubs probably won't go through tomorrow as we'll no doubt prioritise the others. Hopefully we can offload Bolasie, Walcott, Sandro, Besic tomorrow. Maybe Davies too as I think we'll be keeping hold of Delph now.

Do you think we can move Tosun whilst he's still injured? Doubt it personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back