Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say, hoping for a bit of surprises over the day and tomorrow (knowing there won't be much business), but if the only headline I saw was that we signed Predrag Rojkovic or another GK with first team plausibility that might make me more giddy than anything else. If Keans outbound I can see the need for replacement ST (although Tosun seems to be staying?). And a Coleman cover would be understandable, yet their is Jonjoe albeit injured. with that said if we hit major injuries I think it will be hard to sustain regardless of cover. We have gaps but many are a month out with injuries in relation to cover. Injuries aside if we slip considerably from current form I will assume possibly the biggest reason will be Pickford.

Not trying to put out bad omens, but possibly more than any hypothetical I can see us in mid December saying our top 4 hopes are simply at threat because of our GK. I doubt anything will change and Lossl is still rostered but removed of all the moving and covering he is our biggest problem.

Last edited:
I'm hoping for a top class goalkeeper from somewhere under the radar someone quick and technically good to play anywhere up front, wide or central, Edouardo from Celtic, take a chance on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back