Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hope not she’s not even born yet. Just sick of reading his name lol don’t think we’ve even been properly linked since January.
We haven't but he's my first choice.

It's what I need to take away the sour taste of Moise turning his back on us.

Llorente does not get my pulse quickening. Same with Milik and King but I'd find them more palatable.

The only people worrying are in this forum. Carlo and Marcel aren't worrying. We have a recognised striker in DCL.

Also Watkins was hardly a bargain for a back up striker. He is potentially costing them 33 million. He would be a sub here.

Herr Klipp was not grinning tonight. He said "Watkins was trouble for us all over the park never mind his 3 goals".
Clearly you don't rate Watkins so highly :cool: . In our wildest dreams we can only imagine an Everton striker doing that to the RS.

Pau Lopez links are interesting. Not that familiar and the outset a player who is being ousted a year in on errors doesn't sound like an improvement. But the window closes tomorrow and thus our choices are likely slim. A year ago he was one of the most touted GK prospects in the world.

Its not my first choice but the confluence of events in the fact Roma don't rate him, the upside not long ago and the fact Lopez skills are generally in doubt might fetch a feasible deal. And his lack of praise or leverage might allow him to gradually usurp Pickford something the club will be conscious of or consider I expect. They can easily couch the need for a back up/ Lossl wanting to return to lower leagues publicly while buying a player capable of replacing Pickford.

Not sure what Roma wants and a buy agreement might not be wise at this stage, but in the immediate anything excites me in goal not named Pickford. Wise not to be brash but see some logic. We shall see.

ANY OTHER BUSINESS AT EVERTON?

Norwich defender Ben Godfrey is an imminent arrival at Everton, but manager Carlo Ancelotti has not ruled out any last-minute surprises ahead of the transfer window closing.

"Wait, wait. Monday is soon, Monday is coming. We have to wait and see what is going on in these two days," he said. "You will see, you will see. Maybe something can come. Some new signings are coming."

Herr Klipp was not grinning tonight. He said "Watkins was trouble for us all over the park never mind his 3 goals".
Clearly you don't rate Watkins so highly :cool: . In our wildest dreams we can only imagine an Everton striker doing that to the RS.
Not comparing like with like mate really.
If you are comparing a one off fluke performance , with any Everton striker in history in the derby.
Imagine how many greats for us haven't done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back