Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say, no new striker would be really risky

If DCL gets Knackered for a long period then we play Richy with Bernard on the right until the Jan window opens. If Richy is crocked then we would be in trouble but even if we had have kept Kean we still would have been in trouble. How many players want to come to a club and play second fiddle as at the moment they're not getting in our front 3. So whoever comes in will also be turbo gash, so Cenk looks half decent compared when he's back from injury.

I have a feeling that you are correct, C.

And it'll be in a few weeks, too

Thanks, I hate it P

He may have improved from his Southampton days when he was truly shocking, but yeah there’s much better out there.

Just have that lasting image of him standing about three rows deep into the Gwladys as Jelavic scored a header a few years back

If DCL gets Knackered for a long period then we play Richy with Bernard on the right until the Jan window opens. If Richy is crocked then we would be in trouble but even if we had have kept Kean we still would have been in trouble. How many players want to come to a club and play second fiddle as at the moment they're not getting in our front 3. So whoever comes in will also be turbo gash, so Cenk looks half decent compared when he's back from injury.
I keep dreading that Lewin will get Injured for England, as he is bound to play mins with them playing 3 games instead of the usual 2 this International break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back