Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely stupid if we dont bring one in - an injury to DCL and who comes in?

Richarlison can play there but say he's injured or we have no one fit to cover his position so he cant move central.

Everton isn’t it, must have faith in what he has. No credible links at all today to any outfield players. Still a long time to go so who knows?!

Llorente has gone to sampdoria. Can’t see us spending 25m on a back up striker...
Hence why they all said about Loans.

Where did you read about Llorente going to Sampdoria? Nothing on the web. Not the Llorente that we have "considered".

As much as I want one - another forward is essential after losing Kean & Walcott.

It's why I don't see how people can't see that if we didn't get a keeper, we know it's wasn't a priority.

Big wage bill (Sandro, Bolasie still here), players to go out, then possibly replace.

Bagging a keeper to push Pickford out is all good. But we're shy up top now

It's why I don't see how people can't see that if we didn't get a keeper, we know it's wasn't a priority.

Big wage bill (Sandro, Bolasie still here), players to go out, then possibly replace.

Bagging a keeper to push Pickford out is all good. But we're shy up top now

Probably means we are stuck with the big galoot Tosun as back up for a season...

Hence why they all said about Loans.

Where did you read about Llorente going to Sampdoria? Nothing on the web. Not the Llorente that we have "considered".

Llorente from Napoli who carlo signed for them?? It’s all over twitter, he’s going to Sampdoria (unless it’s someone else, but not seen any other links)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back