Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its such a massive difference having a goalkeeper who at least looks big in goal. With Pickford, he is quite small for a goalkeeper but he also looks really small.

For example, Oblak who is the best in the world is only an inch bigger than Pickford but looks massive.

Hopefully with either Romero (6'4) or Gazzaniga (6'5) we see an improvement in shot stopping and thats before we even get to commanding their area.

Its such a massive difference having a goalkeeper who at least looks big in goal. With Pickford, he is quite small for a goalkeeper but he also looks really small.

For example, Oblak who is the best in the world is only an inch bigger than Pickford but looks massive.

Hopefully with either Romero (6'4) or Gazzaniga (6'5) we see an improvement in shot stopping and thats before we even get to commanding their area.

True this. Kepa is apparently 6ft 2 but he looks like an actual child when he’s stood in the goal.

If Gazzaniga can catch a ball then he is better than what we currently have and will do just fine for me. Get him in blues. Cannot have than numpty spoiling our season with his inconsistent shambolic goal keeping.

True this. Kepa is apparently 6ft 2 but he looks like an actual child when he’s stood in the goal.
Its mad, I always thought Oblak was like 6'5 at least.

I know its a running joke, but arm length and reach definitely has a lot to do with it.

But its also how they set themselves, watching clips of that Mendy that Chelsea have signed he hunches over and gets really low to the ground when he sets himself and really doesn't look 6'6.

Its such a weird thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back