Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's wierd

I'm not even arsed we have gaps in the squad. We have improved already so that's good enough really.

Losing Kean and not replacing him will cost us though over the next few months.

Ffs

2E922D95-60D7-4CAB-B188-7ED0E8C7E81C.webp

You cannot sell what nobody wants to buy. Unfortunately we're stuck with Sandro and Bolasie until the end of the season before they will leave on a free transfer - barring some last-minute action this evening, of course.

Tosun will remain I am sure, also. I would have liked us to offload Davies, but looks like he's here until at least the summer.

I was hoping for a goalkeeper and a replacement to come into the squad as a striking option off the bench. It's a massively high-risk decision to not bring in any competition whatsoever for Pickford as there is no motivation for him to improve his performances. I cannot see the reasoning for this.

Not bothered if Bernard leaves, it's probably better if he does given his wages and insignificant contribution to the squad.

Anyway, hoping Carlo has an ace or two up his sleeves - it's been a great transfer window so far and just needs topping off with the above.

It's wierd

I'm not even arsed we have gaps in the squad. We have improved already so that's good enough really.

Losing Kean and not replacing him will cost us though over the next few months.
Stuff like that were we hope to get away with not replacing someone usually with us goes wrong in the 1st few games, we dont get away with stuff for weeks/months the way others do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back