Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is fine. Why bother now? Just stick with Pickford, Lossl and Virginia. It seems a weird move loaning in a reserve keeper on deadline day. Very much doubt this will have any effect on Pickford whatsoever, he'll still be first choice and won't really be under any more pressure. I don't get this transfer and I don't get the Kean one either. All a bit strange, if you ask me.

It makes sense if Lossl is moved on or Virginia loaned out.

Neither of which would need to be done today.

Praying we can get rid of some of the squad over hang, not looking good.
Besic and Bolasie have both gone to the Championship before. Tosun was unlikely to go whilst he was still injured. All the younger ones were always going out to Championship teams at best. There's only really Sandro left and there was talk of coming to an agreement on cancelling his contract. I'm sure the lad would rather be playing.

Lets see how we are once the championship window shuts, both on incomings and outgoings.

No it’s not. From day one I realised the lad was a coward when it came to coming out to collect the ball. Camera saves don’t mask that

Tbf I've been back through your posts and you seem to be correct sir. My apologies... but you did want us to sign butland so your opinion is invalid regardless lol

Besic and Bolasie have both gone to the Championship before. Tosun was unlikely to go whilst he was still injured. All the younger ones were always going out to Championship teams at best. There's only really Sandro left and there was talk of coming to an agreement on cancelling his contract. I'm sure the lad would rather be playing.

Lets see how we are once the championship window shuts, both on incomings and outgoings.

I would have been happy getting nominal fees for them and 100% of their wage gone, unlikely In the championship mate.

Getting rid of Bernard would have done wonders for our wage bill to, hopefully we do something with Sandro before 11. That said I haven’t checked what the storey is with Spanish window!

Think we are really struggling with outs.

Status
Not open for further replies.