Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
1000000% this.

I would rather give Bernard another chance to deputise left and right wing, and indeed centrally.
Bernard isn't what we need in the 1st team as an option. He's proved he's not suited. We need a player who can come on and spear head our attack with pace. We need a Son basically (who I don't like naming as an example) but that's why King is an option. I just wish there were better options than King. Sarr is the only one really.

Bernard isn't what we need in the 1st team as an option. He's proved he's not suited. We need a player who can come on and spear head our attack with pace. We need a Son basically (who I don't like naming as an example) but that's why King is an option. I just wish there were better options than King. Sarr is the only one really.
agreed and Bernard is on insane wages for a bench warmer. He has so much talent but he's too lightweight for the Premierleague.

If we were to buy anyone else now the only options are Aarons and Cantwell from Norwich and neither are a striker so probably won't even be looked at. Could sign Aarons and loan him back to Norwich till January I guess and then maybe loan him to a Prem side after that.

If we were to buy anyone else now the only options are Aarons and Cantwell from Norwich and neither are a striker so probably won't even be looked at. Could sign Aarons and loan him back to Norwich till January I guess and then maybe loan him to a Prem side after that.
Aarons would be our best player in that position so I doubt we'd loan him out

King is an obvious squad upgrade, Sarr doesn't play in the position we need.

Sarr would also cost about 3 times as much

Sarr might be valued at £40m -£50m, but in these uncertain times they are not guaranteed to receive half of that fee.

Relegation seriously weakens their bargaining power. See Godfrey, valued at £40m - signed for half that fee.

Sarr might be valued at £40m -£50m, but in these uncertain times they are not guaranteed to receive half of that fee.

Relegation seriously weakens their bargaining power. See Godfrey, valued at £40m - signed for half that fee.
There's also a high possibility of Sarr's value almost doubling just by being back in the prem and in a decent team. No signing is guaranteed to succeed but he looks destined to be a star. It would be a serious statement of intent.

King is an obvious squad upgrade, Sarr doesn't play in the position we need.

Sarr would also cost about 3 times as much
I'm curious where you think Sarr plays if you think he doesn't play in a spot where we need backup? He plays mainly on the right and is rapid, something we don't have since we punted Walcott. And he can play up front or on the left as well.

King plays mainly up front but can also play left or right too. So pretty much the same player just different attributes, no?

9 more players out ideally in this window but if not by the winter window. Lossl, Besic, Bolasie, Tosun, Baningime, Pennington, Connolly, Broadhead and Bowler. Ideally a RB in and forward who can cover RW and ST.

Sarr will be 40 million plus signed 5 year deal. They signed him for 30 would be great to go for a player like him just dont think we have the money

United offered a LOAN with an option to buy at £25m.

Watford are not getting £40m. Last year yes. This year no chance. If someone offers anything close to £28m I think he will leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back