Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Utd 'turned down' Everton loan offer for Dalot
Fabrizio Romano claimed that Everton came very close to signing Manchester United's Diogo Dalot.

Following a lack of game-time at Old Trafford, the 21-year-old joined AC Milan on loan having previously being linked with the Blues.

0_GettyImages-1205351841.jpg

However, on a recent episode of the Here We Go podcast, Romano claimed that Everton came close to signing the right-back this summer:

You know, I guess the best way to deal with this going forward is to just not loan or sell our players to United or Chelsea. If they see us as competitors and don't want to even loan a player deemed surplus that's fine. Don't come asking for DCL or Richarlison or any of the like then..

Looks like Benrahma to West Ham is nailed on.
Really gutted.
Think he would have been a terrific buy for us.
Just hope he goes on to perform as well as Yarmolenko has when he chose them as well.
Makes it sound as though these players chose them over us.

Were we ever actually in for Yarmoloenko or now, Benrahma ?

I know it’s not going to happen but Brooks’ goal record was actually quite impressive before his injury considering it was his first season in the prem (7 goals, 5 assists in 30 games). He’d be a great addition on the right but yeah, never gonna happen now.

Makes it sound as though these players chose them over us.

Were we ever actually in for Yarmoloenko or now, Benrahma ?
Pretty sure we had bids for Yarmolenko turned down by their chairman before ending up empty handed.
He stayed at Kiev for a bit longer then moved to West Ham at a later date.
Don't think there are any credible links with Benrahma, he's just a player I believe we should sign.
I think we've missed a trick by not showing interest if that's the case, but I'd like to think the club are showing an interest in all good players really.
And Benrahma is definitely that.

Pretty sure we had bids for Yarmolenko turned down by their chairman before ending up empty handed.
He stayed at Kiev for a bit longer then moved to West Ham at a later date.
Don't think there are any credible links with Benrahma, he's just a player I believe we should sign.
I think we've missed a trick by not showing interest if that's the case, but I'd like to think the club are showing an interest in all good players really.
And Benrahma is definitely that.
Good player yes, but his performance in the play off was enough to make me hesitate with this one. Would rather have brooks or Sarr, less of the razzle dazzle but younger and already have decent PL goal records on the right

I have seen a few lads on here talk about Cantwell and how good he is
I have to admit I know nothing about him
Seen him mentioned on SSN yesterday with a bit of a video of him in training
It’s a straight no from me
Not because of his footballing ability of which I have no idea but that ridiculous hairstyle
My two daughters had similar hairstyles when they were Irish dancing
Brian Clough would have had a seizure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back