Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ifs and buts.

Why not just be positive about the fact we are unbeaten in 8 and the CF you don't think is good enough is still scoring. Its as if you want him to get injured just so you can be right.

Why cant someone be positive AND also question things?

Not like im crying we aint winning 5 nil every week is it - we have 1 CF at the club currently (I dont include one legged Tosun as he's gash).

Maybe in your world its only black or white / positive or negative but thankfully I live in a world of grey.

It is what it is innit.

Carlo knew the score, he thought it was worth the risk.
It is, its just a risk not sure we needed to take. Maybe they think more of Simms than we know and expect Tosun back in the next few weeks. Either that or they have someone lined up for Jan. I do trust Carlo.

It is, its just a risk not sure we needed to take. Maybe they think more of Simms than we know and expect Tosun back in the next few weeks. Either that or they have someone lined up for Jan. I do trust Carlo.
Its a risk, but they clearly couldn't find anybody they fancied.

It was always going to be difficult, we signed a young lad from Italy who we have had to loan out cos he never played.

Spending 30m-40m on a back up and paying them 100k a week to sit on the bench clearly wasn't an option.

But whats done is done, so just sit back and pray DCL never gets injured.

All kids have no Prem experience at one point.
Until they actually play no one knows if they are good enough.
If Carlo has seen suffient in young Simms then who is to argue with him. If he needed game time at a lower level then Carlo would have loaned him out. Him still being here and around the the 1st team might suggest Carlo trusts him and sees him a better option than any forwards that where available to suit his system this window.
Think we just have to trust the manager with this one.

Cannot even make the squad today. We had little attacking threat off the bench. Flogging DcL to death does no one any good in the long run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back