Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we could get Allan and Lozano for Kean + 10/15 Mil we should all over that.

I think we should get all 3. We won't get great value for Kean for Kean now. Lean on Napoli and you will get Alan for under £20 and Lozano on loan.

Rodriguez transfer fee will be relatively cheap, the issue will be the 280k he is currently on
I don't think we have to match it though.
I think his contract is about to end.
He has zero chance of matching that level of income again, he wouldn't have been able to match it even if the pandemic hadn't struck.
He will get a longer contract but on less money than before.

RB: ???
CB: Gabriel
CM: Allan
RW: Rodriguez
LW: Everton Soares / Coutinho
CF: Belotti

Out

Kean £20-25 million
Keane £20 million
Kenny: £8-10 million
Siggurdsson £10-15 million
Niasse Free
Martina Free
Schneiderlin - loan until contact expires
Bolasie - loan until contract expires
Sandro - loan

Get that done and I'll be very happy.

RB: ???
CB: Gabriel
CM: Allan
RW: Rodriguez
LW: Everton Soares / Coutinho
CF: Belotti

Out

Kean £20-25 million
Keane £20 million
Kenny: £8-10 million
Siggurdsson £10-15 million
Niasse Free
Martina Free
Schneiderlin - loan until contact expires
Bolasie - loan until contract expires
Sandro - loan

Get that done and I'll be very happy.
That's not going to happen mate.

I find it hard to get my head around the summer transfer window in the current situation.

Will the transfer window even be in the summer? Or if the 2020-21 season can't start is it likely to be in early 2021 (i.e. the normal January window)

If so, will be players be willing (or even allowed) to relocate a new country? Is this going to be a logistical challenge if covid19 is still having cases across the World?

Will clubs be willing to spend millions of pounds on players when people are dying and the NHS has a lack of PPE? It feels slightly insensitive to me and that's not specific to us. I've been disgusted by transfer stories of players moving for +50M when healthcare authorities are struggling around the globe.

Think football clubs might need to be a bit savvy to win a potential media war. Journalists and parts of the general public will be looking to hammer football and football clubs at any opportunity. I think spending vast sums of money on new players may be viewed as intesntivie. I think player swaps may be the way to go to overcome this.

I don't think we have to match it though.
I think his contract is about to end.
He has zero chance of matching that level of income again, he wouldn't have been able to match it even if the pandemic hadn't struck.
He will get a longer contract but on less money than before.

I think hes on 250k too. Small difference.

And yes, we are heading into a market where sides will pay what they can for players and see offers expected.

Only way id do a swap with them would be for Koulibaly for Kean + £40mil or less.

Offload Keane for £20mil+ and we would be better off for 5 seasons.
Koulibaly is on par with any centre half in world football. He is just the type of player you’d want alongside Gabriel. He can talk him and guide him through games as he finds his feet in the premier league. Similar to VVD and Gomez at the RS.

Koulibaly is on par with any centre half in world football. He is just the type of player you’d want alongside Gabriel. He can talk him and guide him through games as he finds his feet in the premier league. Similar to VVD and Gomez at the RS.

Exactly mate we would have the best CB in der league with Koulibaly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back