Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
...little disappointed in what I saw.

I like his confidence and he can really play...looks off the pace today, feeling it.

Kenny had a couple of good runs but not in the game.

Schalke look dreadful in midfield and up top...Dortmund just step up and they have nothing...need to get Kenny more involved down the right putting in crosses

I like his confidence and he can really play...looks off the pace today, feeling it.

Schalke look dreadful in midfield and up top...Dortmund just step up and they have nothing...need to get Kenny more involved down the right putting in crosses

He doesnt get involved, EVER.

ive watched him a few times now and he hasnt put a single ball in.

He doesnt get involved, EVER.

ive watched him a few times now and he hasnt put a single ball in.

He put one in the only time he got the ball with space in front...put it to the edge of the box and but for the dive they would have had a chance

I wrote the kid off the very second Zat suggested we sign him.

lol

I mentioned Guerreiro before he went to Dortmund...hes a top player who had a bad injury a season or two ago.

Hakimi on loan from Madrid is class also...

Their full backs / wing backs are top class.

Makes the world of difference...i love Digne and think we really need another like him on the right.

Wagner is a terrible manager and has literally had the team playing with 1 guys in central midfield for a good period of the first half.

...I know he’s a confident footballer but we really need a Rolls Royce defender. VvD has transformed the Reds, I think we need a similar type. A defender who defends more than a ball player.

i didn’t watch much, but I saw enough to have my doubts about Todibo being what we need.

...I know he’s a confident footballer but we really need a Rolls Royce defender. VvD has transformed the Reds, I think we need a similar type. A defender who defends more than a ball player.

i didn’t watch much, but I saw enough to have my doubts about Todibo being what we need.

This guy is really highly rated and we are heavily linked along with inter.

Theyre saying hes the new Chiellini...

Think all three of siggy, Delph, Schneiderling could all go if we had offers.

Agree, and hopefully right. But my point is that until we do get rid of some of them the talk of all these CMs coming in is moot because we’re already well overstocked.

Agree, and hopefully right. But my point is that until we do get rid of some of them the talk of all these CMs coming in is moot because we’re already well overstocked.
Well if we can’t sell them, they will go out on loan. An absolute certainty one new midfielder will be coming in. It wouldn’t surprise me if 2 came in, with one maybe capable of playing wide. I’d sell Davies in heartbeat if we got a decent offer

Well if we can’t sell them, they will go out on loan. An absolute certainty one new midfielder will be coming in. It wouldn’t surprise me if 2 came in, with one maybe capable of playing wide. I’d sell Davies in heartbeat if we got a decent offer

Much as I’d love 2 in to really transform the midfield, it’s definitely not a necessity. 1 new CM, Gomes, JPG (assuming he gets fit), and then Schneiderlin/Delph as 4th choice is good enough tbh as long as the 1 who comes in is good enough to walk into the XI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back