Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mate, at 1 point he was by far the best player on the planet, now granted he wasn't a GOAT for as long as the boy Messi and CR7 have been, but I struggle to think of anybody recently that stayed at the top for as long as those 2 have.
I mean, yeah. He was at the top for a bit at Milan. That single run versus United was just a glimpse. Overall he was always top 5-10 though.

Ancelotti said that when they signed Kaka the Director and him both thought Kaka was a different type of player than what they expected

Lets hope Ancelotti and Brands sign a player as good as him and we win everything.

Missed him I guess. Echo is really hard to read with the ads.

Will be interesting if the Pickford / Chelsea and the Holgate / City rumours are true.

Wonder what figures Ancelotti would have in mind as acceptable.

Cant see anywhere online which lists his incomings/outgoings for us

Holgate to City isn't. Doesn't fit Pep at all.

He needs a leader at the back and to fill English quotas...

Any idea where I can see Brands incoming/outgoing transfers?

I saw an article saying the 1st window we made a profit so interesting to see how far we would be off breakeven with a sale.

They didn't win the league, so that means they will get another 7 or 8 £50+ mil signings, wouldn't be surprised if Holgate and Saka are on his list

That Saka is going to be a superstar. Im only watching arsenal for him. What a pity we arent in a position to sign him.

If we were able to, id sell Bernard £15mil and give Saka his wages. £15mil over a 5 year contract is a £75mil budget.

Id even try cash + Keane or Gomes for him

Love to see him in a blue shirt.

He needs a leader at the back and to fill English quotas...

Any idea where I can see Brands incoming/outgoing transfers?

I saw an article saying the 1st window we made a profit so interesting to see how far we would be off breakeven with a sale.

That Saka is going to be a superstar. Im only watching arsenal for him. What a pity we arent in a position to sign him.

If we were able to, id sell Bernard £15mil and give Saka his wages. £15mil over a 5 year contract is a £75mil budget.

Id even try cash + Keane or Gomes for him

Love to see him in a blue shirt.

I think Tarik Lamptey is very similar but at a smaller club so a bit out of the spotlight right now. He’s a bit more realistic though.

I’d also be all over Louis Sibley before an established top 4 club takes him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back