Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arguments against the names linked in CM in perspective after that hopefully. Holberg not flashy enough, Allan too old at 29, rabiot's mum a loose cannon.

Not necessarily advocating for any of these per se but we need a brand new engine and these would all represent that.

It's games like this that remind us what a rebuild we have on our hands.

Got potential up front with Richarlison and DCL but they aren't getting any service from a midfield devoid of pace, creativity and even, at times, tenacity.

Even with the amount of LW on the books we're lacking in quality there.

Everyone knows about the shortage of RW - just got to hope that Gordon can kick on but it's a lot of pressure for a 19 year old.

RB we have no one past Coleman, hopefully his legs can hold out for yet another season with Kenny as back up.

LB if Baines leaves, which is seeming increasing likely, going to need an understudy who can push Digne.

CB we're a man short.. again hoping one of the younger lads can kick on.

All in all, we need a whole new midfield, a left back, a right back, a right winger and a left winger - all the while shifting as much of the dross currently on show.

I bet even mourinho tried comforting Carlo after the game saying something like " I thought I had it rough" . Carlo now knows the limitations of these bang average footballers. I bet he is in absolute disbelief when in training he consistently watches a blade of grass make more tackles then our entire midfield combined - he has gone from managing Ronaldo and Ramos to Iwobi and and Keane. He is currently playing and setting us up for these games hoping to do what Tottenham basically did to us tonight however when your midfield [Poor language removed] themselves everytime the opposition breathes at them it's difficult to create anything, just pray that our ONLY world class player richarlison creates something

He's so gash lad you don't know how to spell his name.

Lets try and buy upgrades on the players we have rather than more gash to add to it like we did when we lashed 30m on that utter waste of space Iwobi.

Won’t be too hard. Got 100m of crab wondering around our midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back