Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks quite decent, cute striker, so hard to tell in a league with defending that bad. However, we do all rave about these foreign wizzkids and the defending there can't be any better.

We have way better strikers, and simm is progressing nicely so not sure about this signing. Distinct lack of pace is a big no.

We have way better strikers, and simm is progressing nicely so not sure about this signing. Distinct lack of pace is a big no.
Fully agree! I think giving Simms a loan for next year in a decent league would help him progress even more! Especially since we have Kean, DCL, and Richy up front right now so we have a bit of cushion to let the young guys progress.... Even though these lads are all under 23.... so good times ahead for the toffs!

Looks quite decent, cute striker, so hard to tell in a league with defending that bad. However, we do all rave about these foreign wizzkids and the defending there can't be any better.

He is an exceptional footballer but he does games where he struggles for Celtic. Maybe it’s because he can’t be arsed, or what, but he does have some red flags

Done it in Europe though, for anyone who just wants to see it’s a farmer league. He legged Lazio.

I was told "things" a few days ago but was told to keep my big mouth shut due to the sensitive nature of things.

Now Kings got wind of it its pretty much news anyway but aye we have been scouting him in recent weeks.

Doesn't mean we'll sign him we scout many players. Personally would rather Dembele from Lyon as for me he looks the better player - never been that impressed with Edouard whenever I've watched him.

Do you think that a single person on this forum believes you have a source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back