Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
By all means he’s certainly not stupid but if you look at our team on paper, experience wise, as an experienced manager yourselff you’d certainly fancy your chances of changing the fortunes of the club. I imagine one of the first games he will have probably watched is the Chelsea home game when we battered them, that’s when talks were at an advanced stage with him. You watch that game and you’d think to yourself if they can play like that for one game there’s no reason why they can’t replicate that level of performance for the remaining games. Obviously they wouldn’t but again this is the crap we have to deal with from this team of overpaid, gutless bums. Something Ancelotti will have come to learn.

He could be here for a last big pension but he doesn’t really need the money and he certainly doesn’t need to tarnish his reputation by taking on a load of bum players who think they’re better than they are and believe they don’t have to turn up every week.
I'd imagine a manager with his experience can spot a dud,if he didn't take an in depth examination of the squad,that's a worry. Even I wasn't taken in by a one game bounce back.

I used to come on here and read up what people who knew more about world football that I do thought of our potential targets. Some good shouts, some dodgy shouts and some Charles Manson level doolally shouts, but always enjoyable nonetheless. But I think Orly and his weasel index has effectively killed this chat as everybody is scarred to get indexed, I find that a little sad, As it makes this forum slightly less enjoyable. So can we get back to unleashing the mad, bad and the mildly bewildered for a few days, perhaps run a weasel amnesty? Just to lighten the mood and get back to the pre-index levels of gibberish and delusion?

By all means he’s certainly not stupid but if you look at our team on paper, experience wise, as an experienced manager yourselff you’d certainly fancy your chances of changing the fortunes of the club. I imagine one of the first games he will have probably watched is the Chelsea home game when we battered them, that’s when talks were at an advanced stage with him. You watch that game and you’d think to yourself if they can play like that for one game there’s no reason why they can’t replicate that level of performance for the remaining games. Obviously they wouldn’t but again this is the crap we have to deal with from this team of overpaid, gutless bums. Something Ancelotti will have come to learn.

He could be here for a last big pension but he doesn’t really need the money and he certainly doesn’t need to tarnish his reputation by taking on a load of bum players who think they’re better than they are and believe they don’t have to turn up every week.
So he decides to come to Everton 2 days before Christmas When he could have gone to Canada and had Christmas there with his family and to come and live in the north west, don’t get me wrong, there are some lovely places around there.

but had he waited till the summer, I’m sure he could have got a job in Italy, Spain, France. And on similar money.

8E88D2CA-2059-46B0-B034-C8254C294838.jpeg

the old classic media play... make your mind up Gabriel..

I'd imagine a manager with his experience can spot a dud,if he didn't take an in depth examination of the squad,that's a worry. Even I wasn't taken in by a one game bounce back.

To a degree yes, hard to get a full feel unless you’re training with the players week in week out. You look at the team on paper and see a load of experienced players who as individuals are decent-ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.